Thursday, January 7, 2016

Cancelations

I guess the cancellation season isn't quite over just yet. I have had a bunch of new cancelations and some even double dates so that has pretty much cleared up all of next week for me. That means that I need your help to fill some of these gaps.
Right now this is what is available. 

Monday the 11th of January
Tuesday the 12th of January
Thursday the 14th of January 
Friday the 15th of January
Monday the 18th of January 

To book any of the dates just email me at 
Onkelallan@gmail.com

I will be in Bergen, Norway from the 20th to the 28th of January working at Let's Buzz. There is still a few openings left there so if anyone is up for it let me know.
Same deal... Email idea, size, placement etc. to
onkelallan@gmail.com

And one more time to the ones who have been away on holiday...
I am still booking from now till July. If you are planning to come later in the year just send me a mail anyway and we will have a look at the dates.

Now some pictures to keep you all happy.









One more thing for those who doesn't follow the shop blog. Jakub have started a Conspiracy Inc. Newsletter where you will be informed about events, cancelations, guest artists, new merch etc.
Go to conspiracyinctattoo.blogspot.comwww.conspiracyinctattoo.blogspot.com and join the mailing list/newsletter. The form in on the right side of the blog. 

No comments: